As we settle into 2023, it’s time to take a look and see what’s happening as we prepare for the next phases of the Modular Desk project.
Order Finalization & Payment Process
- Our developer has been working on this process, and we have some promising results.
- The functionality we described last time should work out great. As a reminder, let’s go over that again:
- You’ll still, of course, be able to order these options – they just won’t be represented visually the way the rest of your build will be.
- We expect to be able to roll the initial version of the tool out in February, and begin finalizing orders at that point.
Project Progress & Development
- Our finger-jointing machine is, at long last, on the road, headed to our rigger’s shop (the guy who will actually deliver and install it in our shop). It should be delivered next week.
- The timeline posted in the last update remains in line with expectations – no changes at this time.
Pieces Falling Into Place
As we continue working to get the major pieces of the puzzle in place, I want to thank you for your patience and support. We’re proud of the Modular Desk, and we’re looking forward to getting it out into the world in a few months’ time.
~ Ed Maranville, VP Crowdfunding Fulfillment for Wyrmwood